Tuesday 15 May 2007

Joseph Arthur albums to be released in the Uk/Ireland


What's this? Two posts in the same day? Oh em jee like

Nuclear Daydream and Let's Just Be are finally getting UK & Irish releases in August. The former was released in September 2006. I hope and presume that a tour to promote these albums will coincide with their release.

I actually managed to get my hands on a copy of Nuclear Daydream just two days ago. My father who was in America for work picked it up for me. While most UCD-ers get their parents to buy selected items from the latest Abercrombie and Fitch range I request obscure indie records.

Black Lexus (off Nuclear Daydream) performed for KEXP.


What's with the CD taped to his guitar. I noticed it when he was on Jools a couple of years back.

1 comment:

Matthew! said...

Joseph Arthur is boring on record, good live. Especially when he does live painting!

You need to update more, slag.