Sunday 1 April 2007

Joseph Arthur New Albums


On April 17th, Joseph Arthur will release Let's Just Be. This is the first album recorded with his new band, The Lonely Astronauts. According to the press release he plans to release another album taken from the same recordings later this year. Good news for those state side, but for us over here, well we're still waiting on Nuclear Daydream to hit these shores. It was released in the US last September to critical acclaim apparently but has yet to be given a date for UK/Ireland release, which is disappointing, because Our Shadows Will Remain, his last release over here, is an excellent album.

I first heard of him when he appeared on the excellent Later With Jools Holland series. He performed Can't Exist, and below is this performance.



I went out an bought the album, Our Shadows Will Remain. A slow burner for me, but now it takes up the position as a favourite of mine, that every month or so I find myself returning to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing and beautiful artist one of the best of our generation

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nuclear-Daydream-Joseph-Arthur/dp/B000HKDEO2/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/026-7401256-3940456?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1175846936&sr=8-1

There you go, Nuclear Daydream via Amazon.co.uk

Garret Cleland said...

You legend. Why did I never think of that before. I had used his own shop but their shipping would have been >€20 so I didnt go for it. Sweet.