Friday 20 April 2007

A post about everything, and about nothing

You may have noticed that I have not posted in a week and a half. You were probably sitting in front of your PC for the last 10 days frantically hammering the F5 key in the hope that a new post would appear. Well, I apologise for the inactivity, but I "misplaced" my laptop charger.

So what's happened since last Wednesday? Well the Manic Street Preachers were announced for Electric Picnic, and they also confirmed that they will be begining their autumn/winter tour in Dublin. Seeing as they are playing Leccy Picnic it is safe to assume that they will be performing at either Tripod or Vicar St..

The Police also confirmed their gig in Croke Park for October 6th. That surprised me because I was pretty sure that was announced last month!? A quick check shows that tickets are still available.

Also I was reminded the other day that Maximo Park are playing a free gig in the Temple Bar Music Centre. It's a Budrising gig, which is unfortunate seeing that they'll only serve that piss alcoholic beverage. I've been informed they serve Guinness and possibly wine as well as Budweiser at these gigs. Enter the draw here: http://www.budrising.ie/register.php

I think that is all for now as regards 'news', but expect lots more postings over the next few days.



P.S. I design the look for the blog. What do you think?

No comments: